I love aphorisms. Ancient Greeks loved aphorisms too. My paternal ancestry is rooted in Anatolia and Greece. That may explain my fondness for aphorisms.
I don’t create aphorisms intentionally but I was blessed with few over the years. I wanted to put them together in one place just to have fun. Some of my aphorisms are not short enough to qualify as aphorisms but who cares. Here’s my list:
- I love therefore I am.
- Cosmic Consciousness (Cosmic Soul) is at the core of each entity in its entirety.
- Relative truth is objective.
- Mind is a mechanism for causal expression.
- Subjectivation is always followed by objectivation.
- Confinement of Consciousness creates life.
- Consciousness cannot be confined indefinitely. Seeking freedom is one of the essential characteristics of Consciousness.
- Special relativity of Consciousness: when Consciousness is viewed from the perspective of the soul it is immanent. When Consciousness is viewed from the perspective of the mind it is transcendent.
- Attributional capacity (dimensions + attributes) is conserved during transformations of Consciousness.
- The 3 fundamental variables (gunas) cannot be expressed in terms of each other.
- The 3 fundamental variables (gunas) are coupled pair-wise.
- The conservation law of gunas: where is the Sattvaguna, is the Rajoguna, is the Tamoguna.
- Phase enables relativity.
- When action originates in a kosha the reaction will take place in the corresponding loka but the “reactive momenta” (delayed reactions) will be recorded in the next higher kosha.
- All religions, philosophies, scientific theories and cultural institutions must allow for adjustments and reforms according to time, place and person. This is our universal right as human beings.