Terms associated with the concept of “form”
- frequency spectrum
- distribution function
- probability distribution function
- quantum wavefunction
- symmetry breaking
- Forms have boundaries
- Forms have dimensionality
- Forms have attributes
- Forms cannot be permanent (explained below)
Important facts to remember:
- There is a universal process known as ‘binding action’ that creates forms
- The universal ‘binding action’ is opposed by the universal ‘freedom seeking’ principle
- Any formation will trigger the ‘freedom seeking’ principle
- The ‘freedom seeking’ principle will result in an expression of universal life
- Expressions of universal life are also known as emanations
- Emanations are also known as the transformations of Consciousness (Absolute Being)
- The entirety of universal life is the Cosmos.
- The definition of “life” should not be restricted to the “organic life”
- Forms cannot be permanent because the emanation (consequence of ‘freedom seeking’) will change the form.
- Cosmos is a form. Under the constant interplay of ‘binding action’ and ‘freedom seeking’ the Cosmos will continually evolve.
- Quantum weirdness is an expression of the ‘freedom seeking’ principle
- Gravity is an expression of the ‘binding action’
- ‘Binding action’ is a singularity seeking force.
- ‘Binding action’ is relentless.
- ‘Binding action’ is very strong, stronger than anything we can imagine. The ‘binding action’ is so strong that without the opposing effects of the ‘freedom seeking’ there would be only singularities in the universe.
What I am currently thinking about:
- Quantum entanglement as a form (involving contrast) in probability space